Wash Down System for Pharmaceutical and Food Processing
Wash Down System – PATLITE Announces an Extensive Line of Products Suitable for Wash Down Applications
PATLITE (U.S.A.) Corporation, a leading provider of innovative LED status indicating lights, sound alarms, and visual/audible communication network systems has designed a line of products (wash down system) specifically for the needs of the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industry. The LED Signal Towers, LED Work Lights, and Smart Alert MP3 products in this line all meet the various requirements of food and beverage processing facilities. PATLITE’s IP69k rated products are durable, designed with smooth surfaces and fully enclosed for regular, high-pressure, hightemperature wash down system. There is no need for additional protective enclosures, greatly reducing material and labor costs.
PATLITE also offers product solutions for extremely cold environments (warehouses, refrigerators, freezers), which are able to withstand extremely cold temperatures down to negative 40 degrees Celsius (-40 degrees Fahrenheit).
The LED Signal Towers are suitable for wash down system conditions which includes the LS7-7/ LS7-9 models, as well as the LR series. The LS7-7 (IP66/IP67) and LS7-9 (IP69K is for high-pressure, high-temperature, anything lower is not suited for this condition) models come in three or five tiers. They have a smooth, sealed outer surface perfect for repelling food and debris. The LS7-7 and LS7-9 have a sleek and unique design that will make any machine stand out.
- LR Series LED Signal Towers – Conveniently modular and maintains an IP65 rating with a buzzer due to our new, completely sealed design.
- CLA Work Light – Rated IP66, IP67 and IP69K, impact-resistant polycarbonate with magnetic mounting brackets and are available in 6 different lengths.
- CLK Work Light – Rated IP69K, IP66G, IP67G, built rugged, designed to withstand the harshest environments and comes in stainless steel and aluminum.
- CLN Spot Light – IP66G, IP67G, thin and compact with high intensity and resistance to water, oil and coolants.
- LFH Warning Light – An LED Warning Light with an IP66 rating, available in five different dome colors – red, amber, blue, green and white. High vibration resistance – 9G.
- NE-M1-CL7 Signal Light – Rated IP66, IP67, compact, multi-color (7 colors in one – red, yellow, green, blue, light blue, purple and white).
- EHS/EHV Industrial Alarm – Rated IP65, pre-loaded alarm tones, MP3 voice capable (EHV only).
Founded in 1947, PATLITE is a leading provider of innovative LED status indicating lights, sound alarms, visual and audible communication network systems and solutions which enhance the safety, security and comfort of workplaces and communities. The company’s products and services help improve the quality control, productivity and safety of industrial automation, commercial, municipal and governmental customers. PATLITE has more than 600 employees and has wholly-owned sales subsidiaries in the USA, Germany, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, and China.
For more information on the PATLITE wash down system, visit www.patlite.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-214-2580.