Digital Marketing Strategy
Get More Traffic. Get More Leads. Grow Your Business.
The Path To More Leads
Do you want to drive more leads for your business from digital channels like search engines, email marketing and social media? Great. We have built a cleanroom industry digital marketing program that does just that.
How Does It Work?
We learn about your business, your competition and your customers to put together a custom digital marketing plan for you that is intended to achieve your business’ marketing goals. Then we execute the plan on a monthly basis. We define the pricing structure up front and our subscription billing payment system deducts the expense from your credit card on a monthly basis.
Why outsource my digital marketing services?
Save time and money by outsourcing all of the essential marketing skills without the overhead of full-time employees. We have experts in every marketing discipline that work as a team to fulfill your monthly marketing plan.
The plan breaks into three critical parts:
- Attract More Prospects – Gain more website traffic through content marketing (blogging), email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click marketing (PPC) and social media.
- Convert More Leads – Once you have more traffic on your website, you need to convert the traffic from an anonymous website visitor to an identifiable lead. We do this through irresistible downloadable content offers (like ebooks), lead nurturing via email, A/B testing and compelling videos.
- Close More Sales – Leads are no good if they don’t close. We empower your sales team with new tools and data to help them close more of the leads we send.
What Are The Tactics?
We tackle digital marketing via an digital strategy made up of many different tactics. When all these tactics are used together, they create a holistic approach to getting your business more leads.
Here are some of the digital marketing tactics we employ:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing (Blogging & Article Writing)
- Downloadable Content Offerings (eBooks, Whitepapers, Webinars)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Video Production
- Website Design A/B Testing
- Landing Page Strategy
- Call-To-Action Strategy
- Link Building/Earning
- Infographic Design
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Nurture Strategy
- Public Relations (PR)
How Is The Program Structured?
The program is executed on a monthly retainer basis. After an initial research and planning phase, we provide you with a custom digital marketing plan to reach your business goals, and then we execute on that plan. The program is customized based on your company, your competition and your industry. The initial strategic plan we provide outlines the tactics to be executed over the following 12 months.
We have weekly check-in meetings with you to ensure all projects stay on track. We also have monthly meetings to present our reports outlining the program’s performance (focused on traffic and lead improvement). In our monthly meeting we also review the following month’s plan (broken into a monthly calendar of tactics).
Do You Report On Results?
We firmly believe that “what you cannot measure, you cannot improve.” So we measure and provide comprehensive reports every month. These reports will detail our progress towards your goals and include metrics like website traffic, form submissions, downloads, leads created, leads closed and even phone calls to your sales number.
Pricing — How Much Does It Cost?
A typical digital client works with Vital on a monthly basis and invests between $5,500 and $24,500 per month into their digital marketing program. The investment level determines how many hours per month are available to execute your custom plan. Your investment depends on your specific business/lead goals and how fast you need to get to them.
Who Will I Work With?
You will have a dedicated team committed to your business. Your team will consist of:
- Senior consultant
- SEO expert
- Content strategist
- Graphic designer
- Web developer
- Social media specialist
- Photographer & Videographer
You get a full team of digital marketing professionals dedicated to your business.
FAQs About Our Digital Marketing Program
You probably have questions about the details of how this program works. Instead of keeping them a secret and making you call us to find out, we’re going to share them with you directly. We keep a running list of 25+ questions people generally have about how this program works. Some of these questions include:
- How quickly will I see results?
- What ROI should I expect?
- How many other clients are in this program?
- Are there additional costs?
- Will you be able to write for my industry/company?
Prove It — Digital Marketing Case Studies
Our clients have seen notable lead and revenue growth over the years. Here are several case studies that provide a step-by-step breakdown of how we achieved success together thanks to our digital marketing program.
- Case Study:
- Case Study:
Our digital marketing program is designed to drive more prospective buyers to your website, convert these prospects into leads and those leads into sales.